Our mission is for everyone to enjoy gambling. However we cannot dismiss that gambling addiction is an issue that needs attention.
It is with this in mind for one’s safety and for the safety of one’s family that we introduce the following rules to adhere to when gambling online:
- 1. Do not categorize gambling as a way to make money
- 2. Bet with money that only you can afford to lose
- 3. Do not chase losses
- 4. Commit to a betting limit prior to wagering and stick to your self-imposed limit
- 5. Decide on how much time you’ll spend wagering daily/weekly/monthly and stay within this timeframe
- 6. Do not place wagers when you are in an emotional state such as in a state of anger, etc.
- 7. Do not let gambling take away from other meaningful activities that associate with a good life balance
- 8. Do not mix gambling with alcohol under any circumstances
When it comes to gambling, everyone is under their own power to control how much time and money to spend. Furthermore to assist in the fight against problem gambling, you are able to setup your self-imposed wagering limits 24 hours a day, 365 days a year online. If you feel that a break is needed, set your wagering limit to 0 and the timeframe in number of days that you require as well. Understand that once you are ready to resume gambling, a minimum of three days is necessary to have passed before you will be able to raise your wagering limit once you are ready to return from your break.
The following organizations have been established to aid in the fight against problem gambling. They provide counseling and support free of charge for those that would like to make use of their services.
In order to be able to register and play online, one must be of legal age (18 years or older in most jurisdictions). Understand that until each registered user has passed the age verification stage of the registration process, his/her account will remain inactive. If a registered user is found to be below the legal age limit, understand that we have the right to restrict the user from withdrawing any earnings and report such a user to the regulatory authorities.
The following third party organizations have been established to aid in the prevention of underage gambling. Please consider visiting these sites for more information and assistance.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact customer support.